Governance Evolution and Future Trends
Hanrick Curran, in conjunction with AMPLIFi Governance and TCB Solutions invite you to their event Governance Evolution and Future Trends on the 19th May at Victoria Park, Herston, Queensland.
This event is a unique opportunity for Family and Private Business owners to hear from renowned speaker, Peter Crow who will provide a global perspective on governance trends and the impacts these will have on Australian business. He will share insights and conclusions from his research linking strategic decision making, corporate governance and firm performance with direct application to Private and Family Business owners.
An expert panel of professional and experienced leaders will share their insights on practical outcomes achieved from applying best practice governance principles.
- Peter Crow, International speaker and Author
- Campbell Newman, ex QLD Premier and Family Business owner
- Alex Fraser, Director, Hanrick Curran
- Graham Packer, Packer Leather Pty Ltd
- Lindy Chen, Director, China Direct Sourcing
Event Partner links:
Join us for either breakfast or dinner
- Hot breakfast, seasonal fruit platters, tea and coffee from 7am to 9am $55
- 2 course dinner includes pre dinner canapés and bar tab 6.30pm to 9pm $125
Dress: Business Suit
Please note, tickets are non refundable.
Sponsorship opportunities and are still available for this event. For more information, please click the following links to see the SPONSORSHIP and DEMOGRAPHY details or call:
Deb Coren on 0448 024 989 or Lloyd Russell on 0413 549 748 for more information.
Director Professional Development Points (DPD): Evening event = 10 points, breakfast = 5 points.